9960 Delamere Dr, Fort Worth, TX 762443 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,334 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 40085414
- Zillow Home ID: 79926761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9960 Delamere Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76244 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 40% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.8% greater than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 170.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76244 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76244 home values.
- 9956 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$213K423,427
- 9952 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$166K332,335
- 9948 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$152K321,860
- 9961 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$207K42.52,750
- 9961 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$183K42.52,750
- 9957 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$149K321,816
- 9944 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$191K52.52,773
- 9944 Delamere Dr Keller, TX$172K52--
- 9944 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$267K532,773
- 9953 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$239K443,389
- 3516 Aldersyde Dr Fort Worth, TX$218K423,381
- 3520 Aldersyde Dr Fort Worth, TX$220K423,630
- 9949 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$183K42.52,693
- 3601 Sunset Hills Dr Fort Worth, TX$229K423,487
- 9916 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$219K323,724
- 3512 Aldersyde Dr Fort Worth, TX$189K322,354
- 3524 Aldersyde Dr Fort Worth, TX$191K42.52,712
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.