9960 Meyers Rd, Detroit, MI 482273 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $3,494
- Price/sqft: $3
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 18018671
- Zillow Home ID: 88301141
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9960 Meyers Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barton-McFarland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 108.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.8% lower than in Detroit, and 331.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Barton-McFarland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barton-McFarland home values.
- 9968 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$42K--1776
- 9952 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$29K--1761
- 9974 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$42K------
- 9944 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$37K--1765
- 9980 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$44K--1990
- 9988 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$36K31797
- 9932 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$34K--2852
- 9994 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$31K21.5794
- 9994 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$64K21--
- 9924 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$43K--1720
- 9965 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$55K------
- 9951 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$50K------
- 10000 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$28K--1761
- 9918 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$29K--1788
- 9977 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$48K--1715
- 9941 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$60K------
- 9961 Manor St Detroit, MI$46K--1.5816
- 9985 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$37K--1715
- 9967 Manor St Detroit, MI$28K--1852
- 10008 Meyers Rd Detroit, MI$35K--1827
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!