9961 Delamere Dr, Fort Worth, TX 762444 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,750 sqft
- Parcel #: 40085678
- Zillow Home ID: 79964481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9961 Delamere Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76244, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30% higher than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 66.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76244 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 9961 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$224K42.52,750
- 9957 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$149K321,816
- 9953 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$258K443,389
- 9949 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$189K42.52,693
- 9960 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$181K32.52,334
- 9956 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$227K423,427
- 9945 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$144K321,780
- 9952 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$184K332,335
- 9948 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$154K321,860
- 9941 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$187K322,730
- 3512 Aldersyde Dr Fort Worth, TX$172K322,354
- 9944 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$192K52.52,773
- 9944 Delamere Dr Keller, TX$168K52--
- 9944 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$249K532,773
- 3516 Aldersyde Dr Fort Worth, TX$232K423,381
- 9937 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$153K421,857
- 9940 Delamere Dr Fort Worth, TX$262K323,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.