9962 Woodbridge Ln, Riverside, CA 925094 beds, 2 baths, 2,708 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 774 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,708 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 167380004
- Zillow Home ID: 61282590
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9962 Woodbridge Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92509 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.7% higher than in Riverside, and 50.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92509 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92509 home values.
- 10021 Willowbrook Rd Riverside, CA$442K422,703
- 9944 Woodbridge Ln Riverside, CA$447K42.752,817
- 9998 Woodbridge Ln Riverside, CA$462K522,592
- 10039 Willowbrook Rd Riverside, CA$458K52.753,281
- 10003 Willowbrook Rd Riverside, CA$468K533,281
- 4780 Millbrook Ave Riverside, CA$341K41.751,739
- 4781 Millbrook Ave Riverside, CA$396K41.751,992
- 9926 Woodbridge Ln Riverside, CA$427K422,708
- 10034 Woodbridge Ln Riverside, CA$492K52.53,263
- 9941 Woodbridge Ln Riverside, CA$365K31.751,502
- 9985 Willowbrook Rd Riverside, CA$415K532,514
- 10057 Willowbrook Rd Riverside, CA$476K432,826
- 4760 Millbrook Ave Riverside, CA$348K421,992
- 10030 Willowbrook Rd Riverside, CA$419K422,703
- 4761 Millbrook Ave Riverside, CA$326K322,118
- 10012 Willowbrook Rd Riverside, CA$424K532,826
- 10025 Woodbridge Ln Riverside, CA$484K522,592
- 10048 Willowbrook Rd Riverside, CA$496K52.753,281
- 9925 Woodbridge Ln Riverside, CA$351K41.751,739
- 9908 Woodbridge Ln Riverside, CA$518K52.53,263
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.