9965 Balboa Blvd, Northridge, CA 913255 beds, 2 baths, 2,634 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,313 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $380,500
- Price/sqft: $144
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,634 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 2694010007
- Zillow Home ID: 20152871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9965 Balboa Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13% lower than in Los Angeles, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northridge home values.
- 10001 Balboa Blvd Northridge, CA$646K331,606
- 9955 Balboa Blvd Northridge, CA$715K432,311
- 17027 Vintage St Northridge, CA$621K321,906
- 10011 Balboa Blvd Northridge, CA$620K421,746
- 17024 Vintage St Northridge, CA$668K532,080
- 9943 Balboa Blvd Northridge, CA$700K432,311
- 17029 Vintage St Northridge, CA$624K321,848
- 17024 Stare St Northridge, CA$778K433,174
- 10019 Balboa Blvd Northridge, CA$614K421,746
- 17030 Vintage St Northridge, CA$715K432,311
- 10000 Balboa Blvd Northridge, CA$486K321,473
- 10008 Balboa Blvd Northridge, CA$664K432,990
- 17026 Stare St Northridge, CA$599K331,736
- 10016 Balboa Blvd Northridge, CA$643K322,751
- 9933 Balboa Blvd Northridge, CA$737K432,311
- 17025 Stare St Northridge, CA$633K331,872
- 17031 Septo St Northridge, CA$833K432,743
- 10024 Balboa Blvd Northridge, CA$554K532,119
- 10029 Balboa Blvd Northridge, CA$633K421,926
- 17027 Septo St Northridge, CA$715K432,311
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.