- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9966 Duryea Dr, Richmond, VA 232354 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,502 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $305,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooling System: Heat Pumps, Cooling System: Zoned A/C, Floor Covering: Wood, Heating system: Zoned, Ice Maker, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Garage, Parking Type: Paved or Surfaced
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,502 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 444
- Lot width: 135
- Parcel #: C0011004014
- Zillow Home ID: 12505996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9966 Duryea Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Huguenot market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Huguenot home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Huguenot home values.
- 9956 Duryea Dr Richmond, VA$197K--2.52,547
- 10012 Oldfield Dr Richmond, VA$262K432,700
- 10000 Oldfield Dr Richmond, VA$266K522,981
- 10024 Oldfield Dr Richmond, VA$370K433,024
- 10015 Hobby Hill Rd Richmond, VA$248K321,953
- 10007 Hobby Hill Rd Richmond, VA$271K42.52,797
- 9960 Oldfield Dr Richmond, VA$229K432,212
- Oldfield Dr Richmond, VA$370K433,024
- 9946 Duryea Dr Richmond, VA$193K32.52,128
- 9961 Duryea Dr Richmond, VA$229K32.51,883
- 10023 Hobby Hill Rd Richmond, VA$296K321,863
- 3374 Cedar Grove Rd Richmond, VA$338K42.53,168
- 10036 Oldfield Dr Richmond, VA$314K--33,076
- 10001 Oldfield Dr Richmond, VA$224K42.52,067
- 10013 Oldfield Dr Richmond, VA$218K532,577
- 9948 Oldfield Dr Richmond, VA$227K532,581
- 3364 Cedar Grove Rd Richmond, VA$254K--2.52,733
- 10101 Hobbyhill Rd Richmond, VA$141K------
- 9941 Duryea Dr Richmond, VA$225K32.51,883
- 9961 Oldfield Dr Richmond, VA$179K422,148
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.