997 Emory Ave, Akron, OH 443103 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,458 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $149,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable-ready, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,458 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 6759506
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35449349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 997 Emory Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chapel Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Akron, and 123.9% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chapel Hill home values.
- 993 Emory Ave Akron, OH$150K31.51,588
- Emory Ave Akron, OH$133K31.51,296
- Emory Ave Akron, OH$126K31.51,304
- 1001 Emory Ave Akron, OH$153K32.51,772
- 989 Emory Ave Akron, OH$150K31.51,832
- 978 Emory Ave Akron, OH$135K321,432
- 974 Emory Ave Akron, OH$131K31.51,248
- 985 Emory Ave Akron, OH$158K42.52,041
- 1005 Emory Ave Akron, OH$129K31.51,144
- 970 Emory Ave Akron, OH$133K31.51,296
- 982 Emory Ave Akron, OH$153K32.51,523
- 964 Emory Ave Akron, OH$126K31.51,304
- 986 Emory Ave Akron, OH$140K32.51,508
- 1045 Annapolis Ave Akron, OH$85K31.51,248
- 1039 Annapolis Ave Akron, OH$59K31.51,326
- Emory Ave OH--------
- 960 Emory Ave Akron, OH$116K321,092
- 1033 Annapolis Ave Akron, OH$63K31.51,326
- 1055 Annapolis Ave Akron, OH$42K211,014
- 1009 Emory Ave Akron, OH$127K31.51,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.