- Built in 2000
- Views: 935 all time views
- HOA Fee: $286
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $345,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Tile, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone\Granite\Solid, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, STYLE \ Townhouse, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, AMENITIES \ Public School, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony \ Deck, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium\Co-Op
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 2,762 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000024 B:253B P:0027+B
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56349757
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $320-520K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01880 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Wakefield as a whole. Among 01880 homes, this home is valued 12.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 49.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% lower than in Wakefield, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01880 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (12)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 997 Main St|
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
K-4 & ungraded0.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!