9977 SE Cheryl Ct, Happy Valley, OR 970864 beds, 4 baths, 4,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Featuring theater room, games room, sound system, heated floors, sauna, huge decks with view of downtown.
Master on main.
Easy access to freeways.
Minutes to shopping and entertainment.
Highly ranked Clackamas County Schools.
- 20 mins to downtown Portland, Vancouver WA & PDX Airport
- 3-5 mins car trip to Trader's Joe, Fred Meyer, Home Depot, Costco, Clackamas Town Center, 24 hrs fitness club
- 10-15 minutes walking distance to Green Line Max and Bus
- 1 mile to Spring Water Corridor (great trail route for biking and running to downtown Portland)
- At the west edge of Happy Valley
4,500 sq ft
4 BR/4 BTH
3 car garage (additional storage on a lower level)
Beautiful kitchen with oversized granite island/bar
Spacious Master suit with jetted tub and walk in shower
Family room with fire place
Deck with territorial and Downtown views
Spacious Game/Entertainment Room with bar area and fire place
Real Theater room with 9ft screen
Heated tile floors
Sound system throughout the home
Intercom system throughout
Central Vacuum system
10 foot ceilings
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $165,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Floor size: 4,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05010135
- Zillow Home ID: 70507667
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9977 Se Cheryl Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97086, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 101.3% higher than in Happy Valley, and 53.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97086 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Happy Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97086 home values.
- 9965 SE Cheryl Ct Happy Valley, OR$907K43.55,818
- 9838 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$385K73.53,035
- 9989 SE Cheryl Ct Happy Valley, OR$681K555,172
- 9908 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$274K32.51,879
- 9818 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$345K32.52,712
- 9984 SE Cheryl Ct Happy Valley, OR$769K64.55,892
- 9953 SE Cheryl Ct Happy Valley, OR$829K53.54,226
- 9912 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$283K22.51,528
- 8560 SE Constance Dr Happy Valley, OR$806K343,883
- 9804 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$369K32.52,660
- 9837 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$311K------
- 9837 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$471K33.55,395
- 9837 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$409K33.53,320
- 9901 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$352K431,704
- 9821 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$482K633,928
- 8524 SE Constance Dr Happy Valley, OR$709K53.54,433
- 9926 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$328K32.52,406
- 9909 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$302K42.52,264
- 9926 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$308K32.52,406
- 9803 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$304K32.51,524
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.