9985 SE 91st Ave, Happy Valley, OR 970864 beds, 2.1 baths, 2,292 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $263,500
- Price/sqft: $115
- Finished basement, 968 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,292 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00048282
- Zillow Home ID: 48212774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9985 Se 91st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97086 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Happy Valley, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97086 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Happy Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97086 home values.
- 9965 SE 91st Ave Happy Valley, OR$286K332,106
- 9915 SE Old Town Ct Happy Valley, OR$209K32.51,733
- 9945 SE 91st Ave Happy Valley, OR$315K222,296
- 9923 SE Old Town Ct Happy Valley, OR$212K331,733
- 8995 SE Otty Rd Happy Valley, OR$397K432,525
- 9925 SE 91st Ave Happy Valley, OR$322K432,670
- 9947 SE Old Town Ct Happy Valley, OR$234K331,681
- 9946 SE Old Town Ct Happy Valley, OR$225K32.52,048
- 9915 SE 91st Ave Happy Valley, OR$392K53.53,246
- 9980 SE 91st Ave Happy Valley, OR$222K331,114
- 9970 SE 91st Ave Happy Valley, OR$365K32.52,869
- 9931 SE Old Town Ct Happy Valley, OR$213K331,733
- 9960 SE 91st Ave Happy Valley, OR$280K32.52,568
- 9987 SE Old Town Ct Happy Valley, OR$215K32.51,733
- 9939 SE Old Town Ct Happy Valley, OR$212K331,733
- 9031 SE Chloe Ln Portland, OR$186K32.51,542
- 9978 SE Old Town Ct Happy Valley, OR$222K32.52,048
- 9938 SE Old Town Ct Happy Valley, OR$227K332,048
- 9950 SE 91st Ave Happy Valley, OR$235K321,281
- 9995 SE Old Town Ct Happy Valley, OR$215K32.51,733
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.