9989 Shore RdAPT 16D, Brooklyn, NY 11209
Sold on 11/14/12: $182,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow389
- Parcel #06137000109989000000016D
- Zillow Home ID79713667
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$198,872||$167K – $221K||-$1,046||$305||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,611/mo||$1.3K – $2.4K/mo||-$7||$2.48||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 11209 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for New York as a whole. Among 11209 homes, this home is valued 74.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11209 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.4% lower than in New York, and 97.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 11209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11209 home values.
Neighborhood for 9989 Shore Road APT 16D
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- P.S. Is 104 the Fort Hamilton School (assigned) K-8 0.6 mi
- Fort Hamilton High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- High School of Telecommunications Arts ... (assigned) 9-12 1.7 mi
- New Utrecht High (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- High School of Sports Management (assigned) 9-12 3.3 mi
- Life Academy High School for Film and M... (assigned) 9-12 3.3 mi
- West Brooklyn Community High (assigned) 10-12 3.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005