999 Arlene Dr # B, Palm Springs, CA 922642 beds, 2 baths, 1,646 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1985
- 221 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $560
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- MLS #: 14-730809PS
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- View: Mountain
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 44
- Floor size: 1,646 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 009611210
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 17747008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 999 Arlene Drive # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92264 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% higher than in Palm Springs, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92264 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92264 home values.
- 999 Arlene Dr # A Palm Springs, CA$219K221,646
- 955 Arlene Dr Palm Springs, CA$227K221,428
- 955 Arlene Dr # A Palm Springs, CA$189K221,428
- 955 Arlene Dr # B Palm Springs, CA$213K221,428
- 920 Arlene Dr Palm Springs, CA$207K221,428
- 999 Arlene Dr Palm Springs, CA$243K221,646
- 955 Arlene Dr # A Palm Springs, CA$207K221,428
- 954 Arlene Dr # A Palm Springs, CA$203K221,428
- 954 Arlene Dr # B Palm Springs, CA$209K221,428
- 1000 Saint Lucia Cir Palm Springs, CA$282K321,576
- 949 Arlene Dr # A Palm Springs, CA$209K221,428
- 995 Saint Bimini Cir # A Palm Springs, CA$257K221,646
- 1013 Saint Lucia Cir Palm Springs, CA$255K21.751,391
- 1002 Saint Lucia Cir Palm Springs, CA$271K21.751,391
- 995 Saint Bimini Cir # B Palm Springs, CA$265K221,646
- 966 Saint Bimini Cir # A Palm Springs, CA$202K221,428
- 949 Arlene Dr # B Palm Springs, CA$215K221,428
- 1004 Saint Lucia Cir Palm Springs, CA$241K221,391
- 1001 Saint Lucia Cir Palm Springs, CA$292K31.751,576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.