999 Middlesex StUNIT 2, Lowell, MA 01851
Sold on 7/6/11: $1
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:920 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Jul 2011 for $1
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #M:000120 T:D14745
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID68005890
- Days on Zillow898
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$153,139||$144K – $162K||+$106||$166||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,386/mo||$1.2K – $1.7K/mo||-$10||$1.51||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01851 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Lowell as a whole. Among 01851 homes, this home is valued 28.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01851 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.5% greater than in Lowell, and 4.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01851 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lowell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01851 home values.
Neighborhood for 999 Middlesex Street UNIT 2
Nearby Schools in Lowell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Kathryn P. Stoklosa Middle 5-8 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Bartlett Community Partnership PK-8 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- C.W. Morey Elementary PK-4 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Community Christian Academy PK-12 0.5 mi
- Charlotte M Murkland Elementary PK-4 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Franco American School PK-8 0.7 mi
- St. Patrick School & Education Center PK-8 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005