- Built in 1963
- Views: 78 all time views
- HOA Fee: $711
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2015 for $621,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $738
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Property Type \ Residential, Property Sub Type \ Condominium, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, Spa Descriptions \ Association Spa, Pool Descriptions \ Association Pool, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Bedroom Features \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Sprinklers \ Sprinkler System, Sewer \ In, Sewer \ Connected & Paid, Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N), Association Fees Include \ Trash Paid, Spa Construction \ In Ground, TVServices \ Cable TV, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Roofing \ Rock\Stone, Security Safety \ Smoke Detector, Building Structure Style \ Contemporary, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Association Fees Include \ Insurance Paid, Association Amenities \ Gym\Ex Room, Association Amenities \ Sauna, Water Heater Features \ Water Heater Central, View \ Park Or Green Belt View, Laundry Locations \ Community, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Type \ Community Garage, Association Rules \ Call for Rules, Playing Courts \ None (N), Lot Location \ None (N), Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Association Amenities \ Security, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Passenger Elevator, Security Safety \ 24 Hour, Property Condition \ Conversion (N), High Mid Rise Amenities \ Concierge, Exterior Construction \ Concrete, Building Structure Style \ High or Mid-Rise Condo, Heating Type \ Heat Pump(s), Cooling Type \ Heat Pump(s), Listing Status \ Pending, Water \ District\Public (N), Year Built Source \ Assessor, Tax Mello Roos \ No, Association Fees Include \ Building and Grounds, Parking Type \ Assigned, Pool Descriptions \ Heated And Filtered (N), Cooking Appliances \ Free Standing Electric, Association Amenities \ Hot Water, Association Fees Include \ Cable TV, Association Fees Include \ Concierge, Association Amenities \ Steam Room, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Association Fees Include \ Sewer Paid, Association Amenities \ Assoc Pet Rules, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Will Consider Lease YN \ N, PoolYN \ Y
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 151
- Floor size: 842 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 4340027032
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 20518960
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $470-688K.
Market guideZillow predicts 90069 home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 7.5% increase for West Hollywood as a whole. Among 90069 homes, this home is valued 23.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% lower than in West Hollywood, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90069 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hollywood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90069 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (143)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 999 N Doheny Dr|
Nearby Schools in West Hollywood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!