Angle St, HAVERHILL, MA 01832
Sold on 9/15/11: $20,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow829
- Parcel #M:0522 B:00306 L:44
- Zillow Home ID56052272
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$134,267||$110K – $152K||+$6,883||--||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,376/mo||$1.2K – $1.7K/mo||-$55||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01832 home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Haverhill as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01832 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% greater than in Haverhill, and 35.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01832 home values.
Neighborhood for Angle Street
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Haverhill High 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Consentino Middle 5-8 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Silver Hill Horace Mann Charter School K-5 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Tilton Elementary K-4 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Hill View Montessori Charter Public Sch... K-8 1.0 mi
- St. Joseph School of All Sts. Parish PK-8 1.2 mi
- Haverhill Alternative School 6-12 & ungraded 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005