- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
Beaver Dr, Thornville, OH 43076
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Last sold: Dec 1998 for $87,500
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0461099200
- Zillow Home ID: 108673236
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for Beaver Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% lower than in Thornville, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 43076 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Thornville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43076 home values.
Nearby Schools in Thornville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292