, , CA 90068
Sold on 7/3/12: $55,500
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow527
- Lot Depth93
- Parcel #5583007003
- Zillow Home ID95695641
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,648/mo||$1.1K – $2.8K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Hollywood Hills home values will rise 7.6% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% lower than in Los Angeles, and 29.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hollywood Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 6182 Rodgerton Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.44M32.01,957
- 6201 Rodgerton Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.9M43.53,867
- 2867 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$973K33.01,792
- 2986 Belden Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.51M44.02,994
- 3015 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$781K2--1,143
- 3030 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.12M33.01,770
- 2995 Belden Dr Los Angeles, CA--------
- 2910 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.33M43.02,550
- 6226 Rodgerton Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.1M32.01,888
- 2845 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$974K32.52,465
- 3007 Belden Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.13M32.01,874
- 6434 Rodgerton Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.73M55.03,919
- 3151 Belden Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.29M43.02,528
- 3112 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$859K22.01,272
- 6111 Rodgerton Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.23M33.02,337
- 2961 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.1M31.51,728
- 2967 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA$805K21.51,308
- 2975 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.29M33.01,914
- 2866 Westshire Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.16M33.02
- 2960 Belden Dr Los Angeles, CA$760K21.51,152
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Cheremoya Avenue Elementary (assigned) K-6 1.1 mi
- Joseph Le Conte Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.8 mi
- Hollywood Senior High (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- The Neilson Academy 4, 8-10, 12 0.6 mi
- Immaculate Heart High and Middle 6-12 1.3 mi
- Valley View Elementary K-6 1.5 mi
- Grant Elementary K-6 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005