, , CA
Sold on 7/24/12: $45,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID95628270
- Parcel #4453003030
- Days on Zillow594
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,765/mo||$1.1K – $3K/mo||-$37||--||03/03/2014|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Malibu home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for Los Angeles Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Malibu market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 108.9% higher than in Los Angeles Metro, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Malibu home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Malibu home values.
- 24754 W Saddle Peak Rd Malibu, CA$1.01M----1,000
- 24700 Saddle Peak Rd Malibu, CA$1.75M44.5--
- 24700 Saddle Peak Rd Malibu, CA$1.73M44.5--
- 24700 Saddle Peak Rd Malibu, CA$1.69M44.5--
- 24696 W Saddle Peak Rd Malibu, CA$4.1M44.05,723
- 24442 Piuma Rd Malibu, CA$1.97M33.03,469
- 24666 W Saddle Peak Rd Malibu, CA$849K--1.0519
- 1301 Via Taz Malibu, CA$1.58M22.03,327
- 24690 W Saddle Peak Rd Malibu, CA$1.72M66.02,438
- 24730 W Saddle Peak Rd Malibu, CA$893K43.02,690