, , CA
Sold on 5/26/11: $4,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #4371016027
- Days on Zillow1018
- Zillow Home ID95714015
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,691/mo||$1.3K – $2.6K/mo||-$44||--||03/03/2014|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Bel Air home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Los Angeles as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bel Air market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 75.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bel Air home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bel Air home values.
- 1307 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA----1.0372
- 1309 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.1M32.51,600
- 1303 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$907K22.0700
- 1311 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.28M33.01,474
- 1313 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.17M33.01,254
- 1301 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.03M11.0504
- 1315 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.13M42.01,076