, , CA
Sold on 10/17/12: $3,000,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow516
- Parcel #767880016
- Zillow Home ID95950974
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,959/mo||$1.3K – $3.6K/mo||-$110||--||03/10/2014|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts La Quinta home values will increase 11.3% next year, compared to a 13.3% rise for Riverside Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Quinta market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 89.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.5% less than in Riverside Metro, and 19% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help La Quinta home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Quinta home values.
- 52745 Humboldt Blvd La Quinta, CA--44.04,889
- 52845 Humboldt Blvd La Quinta, CA$3.74M45.04,287
- 81765 Via La Serena La Quinta, CA$781K33.52,778
- 52865 Humboldt Blvd La Quinta, CA$3.8M56.04,787
- 81759 Ameno La Quinta, CA--44.02,990
- 81789 Via La Serena La Quinta, CA$523K34.02,788
- 81770 Via La Serena La Quinta, CA$559K34.02,788
- 52905 Humboldt Blvd La Quinta, CA$3.71M55.05,918