Co Highway 33, , NY
Sold on 4/2/12: $144,900
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:2,396 sq ft
- Lot:14.12 acres
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Apr 2012 for $144,900
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Garage Size900
- Parcel #36388917800000020010090000
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID98728855
- Days on Zillow708
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,666/mo||$800 – $2.8K/mo||+$139||$0.70||03/03/2014|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts New York home values will rise 2.8% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Middlefield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Middlefield, and 78% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for Co Highway 33
- 4316 State Highway 28 Milford, NY$97K31.01,032
- 4347 State Highway 28 Milford, NY$113K21.01,364
- 4306 State Highway 28 Hartwick, NY$129K------
- 4295 State Highway 28 Milford, NY$100K21.01,334
- 4307 State Highway 28 Milford, NY$548K86.55,000
- 709 Co Hwy #33 Middlefield, NY$122K41.02,396
- 712 County Highway 33 Cooperstown, NY$157K41.02,396
- 4339 State Highway 28 Milford, NY$93K31.01,100
- 4329 State Highway 28 Milford, NY$161K32.03,056
- 4285 State Highway 28 Milford, NY$118K31.51,272
- 4311 State Highway 28 Hartwick, NY$90K31.0779
- 4319 State Highway 28 Milford, NY$187K41.51,798
- 4301 State Highway 28 Milford, NY$126K41.51,534
Nearby Schools in Middlefield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.