Dearborn St, Milton, FL 325701 bed, 1 bath, 7,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $135,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 342N282470027000030
- Zillow Home ID: 80802283
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for Dearborn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.4% higher than in Milton, and 335.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32570 home values.
- 6624 Magnolia St Milton, FL$79K321,028
- 6686 Magnolia St Milton, FL$50K21732
- 6616 Magnolia St Milton, FL$82K521,512
- 6637 Magnolia St Milton, FL$56K11600
- 6631 Magnolia St Milton, FL$64K11600
- 6639 Magnolia St Milton, FL$57K11600
- 6649 Magnolia St Milton, FL$56K11600
- 5800 Stewart St Milton, FL$199K--34,611
- 6669 Magnolia St # 2 Milton, FL$77K21785
- 6692 Magnolia St Milton, FL$83K421,943
- 6691 Dearborn St Milton, FL$75K211,056
- 6613 Dearborn St Milton, FL$62K21672
- Dearborn St Milton, FL$124K321,668
- 5781 Stewart St Milton, FL$71K------
- 6690 Dearborn St Milton, FL$124K321,668
- 5812 Stewart St Milton, FL$208K--0.5--
- 6725 Applegate St Milton, FL$82K321,169
- 5811 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL$161K322,286
- 5817 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL$148K421,783
- Rustic Ridge/magnolia Milton, FL--------
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292