Ensor Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
By Owner: $5,000
Price Cut (Sep 23): -$2,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow164
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID2112081448
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$146,788||$120K – $181K||-$9,753||$122||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,226/mo||$981 – $1.6K/mo||--||$1.02||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Baltimore home values will decrease 4.4% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Baltimore Metro as a whole. Among Baltimore homes, this home is 94.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 95.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Baltimore market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 107.8% higher than in Baltimore Metro, and 121.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Baltimore home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baltimore home values.
Neighborhood for Ensor Street
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Paul Laurence Dunbar High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Samuel Coleridge-Taylor Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.0 mi
- Booker T. Washington Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.2 mi
- Digital Harbor High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- William C. March Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.4 mi
- Stadium School (assigned) 6-8 1.9 mi
- Vivien T. Thomas Medical Arts Academy (assigned) 9-12 1.9 mi