- Lot: 0.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 356 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,567 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $176
- MLS #: 4353228
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Basement \ Unfinished, Construction \ Wood Frame, Driveway \ Paved, Flood Zone \ No, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ 1000 Gallon, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp\Bottle, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Foundation \ Concrete, Roads \ Cul-de-Sac, Basement \ Daylight, GarageAndParking \ Attached, Garage Location \ Attached, WaterHeater \ Electric, Electric \ 200 Amp, Exterior \ Vinyl, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, Style \ Colonial, Basement \ Walk Out, New Construction Y\N \ New Construction, HeatingAndCooling \ In Floor, Style \ New Englander, HeatingAndCooling \ In Ceiling, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, Construction \ Existing, LotDescription \ Cul-De-Sac, Number Stories \ 2, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Water CF \ Private, Road Footage YN \ Unknown, Exterior Features CF \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Basement \ Concrete, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Dining Room Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Family Room Level \ 1, Office Level \ 1
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,927 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2107176979
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-335K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03042 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Town of Epping as a whole. Among 03042 homes, this home is 62.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% greater than in Town of Epping, and 36.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03042 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Epping.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03042 home values.
|Hidden Vly LOT 5 Epping, NH||$316K||3||3||1,969|
|115 Red Oak Hill Rd Epping, NH||$280K||3||2.5||2,128|
|107 Red Oak Hill Rd Epping, NH||$170K||2||1||832|
|112 Red Oak Hill Rd Epping, NH||$341K||3||3||2,484|
|99 Red Oak Hill Rd Epping, NH||$395K||4||2.5||4,004|
|18 Ray Emma Dr Epping, NH||$338K||4||2.5||2,589|
|11 Ray Emma Dr Epping, NH||$1.18M||4||5||5,782|
|11 Ray Emma Dr Epping, NH||$506K||4||2.5||4,034|
|26 Rocky Ln Epping, NH||$290K||3||2||2,038|
|20 Rocky Ln Epping, NH||$275K||1||1.5||1,836|
|96 Red Oak Hill Rd Epping, NH||$544K||5||5.5||4,000|
|16 Rocky Ln Epping, NH||$405K||5||3.5||2,890|
|12 Rocky Ln Epping, NH||$296K||3||2.5||2,016|
|15 Cilley Rd Epping, NH||$395K||3||2.5||2,304|
|43 Oak Hill Ln Epping, NH||$325K||4||2.5||2,464|
|132 Old Nottingham Rd Epping, NH||$178K||3||1||960|
|131 Old Nottingham Rd Epping, NH||--||3||2||3,350|
|3 Fox Ridge Rd Epping, NH||$244K||3||2||1,638|
|4 Fox Ridge Rd Epping, NH||$226K||3||1.5||1,280|
|6 Fox Ridge Rd Epping, NH||$256K||4||2.5||1,768|
Nearby Schools in Town of Epping
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!