Homewood Ave, ASHTABULA, OH 44004
Sold on 7/15/11: $14,200
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow882
- Lot Depth90
- Lot Width40
- Parcel #480191016500
- Zillow Home ID110003137
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$701/mo||$519 – $1.1K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Ohio home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44004 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 102.3% greater than in Ashtabula, and 64.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44004 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ashtabula.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for Homewood Avenue
- 3705 Shadyside Ave Ashtabula, OH$137K32.01,858
- Shadyside Ave Ashtabula, OH--------
- 3018 Homewood Ave Ashtabula, OH$62K21.01,120
- 3014 Morningside Ave Ashtabula, OH$68K41.01,140
- 5100 Gore Rd Ashtabula, OH$160K32.01,827
- 5853 Gore Rd Ashtabula, OH$88K31.01,548
- 3419 Center Rd Ashtabula, OH$155K42.51,900
- 2709 Shadyside Ave Ashtabula, OH$68K31.01,285
- 3201 Center Rd Ashtabula, OH$239K32.02,307
Nearby Schools in Ashtabula
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005