- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
James Pl, Goshen, IN 46526
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Last sold: Nov 2012
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 201108454039000015
- Zillow Home ID: 120711276
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for James Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% higher than in Goshen, and 20.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46526 home values.
- 1504 James Pl S Goshen, IN--------
- 1502 James Pl S Goshen, IN$150K321,316
- 1508 James Pl S Goshen, IN$123K312,240
- James Pl Goshen, IN$98K3--1,197
- 1501 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$128K4--2,544
- 1505 James Pl S Goshen, IN$114K1--890
- 1505 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$240K522,595
- 1510 James Pl S Goshen, IN$108K3--1,040
- 1502 James Pl S Goshen, IN$131K311,316
- 506 Maple Ct Goshen, IN$116K3--1,460
- 415 James Pl Goshen, IN$111K311,552
- 504 James Pl Goshen, IN$103K2--724
- 1409 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$128K3--1,240
- 1509 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$58K------
- 502 James Pl Goshen, IN$106K3--1,008
- 504 Maple Ct Goshen, IN$109K311,280
- 1602 James Pl S Goshen, IN$105K311,228
- 413 James Pl Goshen, IN$110K3--988
- 418 James Pl Goshen, IN$87K3--950
- 502 Maple Ct Goshen, IN$112K311,500
Nearby Schools in Goshen
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292