Lot 20 Sloan Ave LOT 20, Anderson, SC 296213 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2014
- 187 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- MLS #: 1275685
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Zillow Home ID: 2108331323
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for Lot 20 Sloan Avenue LOT 20
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29621 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.7% less than in Anderson, and 23.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 29621 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Anderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29621 home values.
- 215 Cedar Rdg Anderson, SC------1,568
- 1507 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$97K321,600
- 1505 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$111K----1,441
- 1509 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$119K311,700
- 2004 Marchbanks Ave Anderson, SC$101K----1,311
- 2006 Marchbanks Ave Anderson, SC$122K----1,654
- 103 Guibault Anderson, SC$61K22--
- 105 Guibault Anderson, SC$59K22--
- 107 Guibault Anderson, SC$57K22--
- 103 Guilbault Anderson, SC$103K22--
- 1998 Marchbanks Ave Anderson, SC$99K------
- 2008 Marchbanks Ave Anderson, SC$96K----1,185
- 1519 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC--451,467
- 1523 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$56K311,250
- 1513 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$80K----1,269
- 1528 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$119K----1,697
- 2005 Bryson Rd Anderson, SC$92K3--1,255
- 1603 Rogers Rd Anderson, SC$101K----1,542
- 2010 Marchbanks Ave Anderson, SC$95K211,322
- 6 Gabrielle St Anderson, SC$138K3--1,525
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.