- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 42 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,619 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $194
- MLS #: 678094
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Home Style \ 1 Story, DINING \ Area (Combination), FLOORING \ Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Continuous, HIGH SPEED COMM ACCESS \ Available, LANDSCAPE \ Yes, SEWER \ City, WATER \ City, Type \ Residence, DISHWASHER \ Yes, DISPOSAL \ Yes, RANGE FACILITY \ Range Included, FLOORING \ Tile, SIDING STYLE \ Lap, RANGE FACILITY \ Gas, WATER HEATER \ Gas, PATIO \ Deck, FLOORING \ Wood, RANGE FACILITY \ Microwave Included, FIREPLACE \ Living Room, BASEMENT \ Finished, Additional Room Level \ Lower\Basement, FIREPLACE \ Gas, UNDERGROUND SPRINKLERS \ Yes, SIDING \ Fiber Cement, BONUS ROOMS \ Rec Room, Bedroom 3 Level \ Lower\Basement, Bedroom 4 Level \ Lower\Basement, BASEMENT \ Daylight, Luxury \ Y, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), HEATING-COOLING \ Forced Air, HEATING-COOLING \ Gas, HEATING-COOLING \ Central AC, New Construction \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,171 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2106477934
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $286-550K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97302 home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Salem as a whole. Among 97302 homes, this home is 210.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 59% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Salem, and 63.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97302 home values.
|Edward Dr SE Salem, OR||$164K||--||--||--|
|480 Bradley Dr SE Salem, OR||$137K||2||1||990|
|3395 Neef Ave SE Salem, OR||$133K||2||1||992|
|3425 Neef Ave SE Salem, OR||$171K||3||2||1,404|
|3385 Neef Ave SE Salem, OR||$137K||2||1||975|
|3435 Neef Ave SE Salem, OR||$124K||2||1||819|
|3400 Neef Ave SE Salem, OR||$172K||3||2||1,454|
|3381 Neef Ave SE Salem, OR||$133K||2||1||936|
|3420 Neef Ave SE Salem, OR||$123K||2||1||848|
|3390 Neef Ave SE Salem, OR||$173K||2||2||1,500|
|460 Bradley Dr SE Salem, OR||$131K||2||1||952|
|3300 Neef Ave SE Salem, OR||--||--||--||--|
|3430 Neef Ave SE Salem, OR||$126K||2||1||864|
|3441 Neef Ave SE Salem, OR||$132K||2||1||930|
|3375 Neef Ave SE Salem, OR||$149K||4||1||1,196|
|3380 Neef Ave SE Salem, OR||$150K||3||1||1,236|
|3440 Neef Ave SE Salem, OR||$123K||2||1||848|
|3452 Neef Ave SE Salem, OR||$147K||2||1.5||1,326|
|420 Bradley Dr SE Salem, OR||$137K||3||1||1,052|
|367 Bradley Dr SE Salem, OR||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!