Lot 8 Sydney, Epping, NH 030424 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 1020 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: 4095395
- Roof type: Other
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2124170051
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for Lot 8 Sydney
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% greater than in Town of Epping, and 36.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03042 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Epping.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03042 home values.
- 121 Old Bridge Ln Epping, NH$242K31.52,293
- 67 Railroad Ave Epping, NH$175K311,271
- 56 Main St Epping, NH$355K423,662
- 67 Railroad Ave Epping, NH$170K211,271
- 15 Church St Epping, NH$179K------
- 56 Main St Epping, NH$322K423,662
- 37 Church St Epping, NH$241K311,347
- 41 Church St Epping, NH$194K311,176
- 72 Main St Epping, NH$227K421,930
- 23 Church St Epping, NH$186K211,040
- 21 Church St Epping, NH$200K311,184
- 7 Fecteau Way Epping, NH$167K211,076
- 46 Church St Epping, NH$227K311,652
- 11 Fecteau Way Epping, NH$144K21720
- 24 Church St Epping, NH$167K311,184
- 54 Church St Epping, NH$204K211,144
- 20 Church St Epping, NH$175K311,320
- 11 Church St Epping, NH$118K21924
- 18 Church St Epping, NH$179K311,370
- Epping, NH$209K331,730
Nearby Schools in Town of Epping
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292