, , OK
Sold on 8/21/13: $21,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow122
- Parcel #203101490
- Zillow Home ID69158859
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$948/mo||$408 – $1.4K/mo||-$35||--||12/16/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?||$25,000||--||--||--||2013|
Zillow predicts Oklahoma City home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.9% increase for Oklahoma City Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oklahoma City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.3% greater than in Oklahoma City Metro, and 15.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oklahoma City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oklahoma City home values.
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Harrah Junior High (assigned) 8-9 15.0 mi
- Virginia Smith Elementary (assigned) PK-1 15.2 mi
- Harrah High (assigned) 10-12 15.2 mi
- Harrah Middle (assigned) 6-7 15.5 mi
- Clara Reynolds Elementary (assigned) 2-3 15.5 mi
- Russell Babb Elementary (assigned) 4-5 15.9 mi
- Oakdale Public School PK-8 2.0 mi