, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Sold on 10/10/13: $615
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow61
- Parcel #142872400
- Zillow Home ID69150619
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$888/mo||$506 – $1.5K/mo||-$85||--||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Oklahoma City home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Oklahoma City Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oklahoma City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.9% greater than in Oklahoma City Metro, and 12.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oklahoma City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oklahoma City home values.
- 5402 Jericho Spencer, OK$50K32.01,152
- 5400 Jericho Spencer, OK$96K31.51,284
- 5721 Jericho Spencer, OK$61K21.01,123
- 5525 Denver Spencer, OK$97K21.01,248
- 5808 Freedom City Blvd Spencer, OK$39K11.0768
- 10813 NE 55th St Spencer, OK$56K21.01,156
- 5301 N Marshall Oklahoma City, OK$53K21.01,056
- 10612 NE 50th St Spencer, OK$46K21.0748
- 5301 N Westminster Rd Spencer, OK$115K31.01,385
- 10400 NE 50th St Spencer, OK$58K32.01,440