, , SC
Sold on 12/13/11: $459,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,293 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1975
- Last Sold:Dec 2011 for $459,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow731
- Last Remodel Year1975
- Parcel #R553 018 000 003B 0323
- Room Count4
- # Stories5.0
- Zillow Home ID68817731
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$365,275||$329K – $416K||-$4,468||$282||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,522/mo||$989 – $3K/mo||+$53||$1.18||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts South Carolina home values will increase 1.3% next year. Among Hilton Head Island homes, this home is valued 9.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 91.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hilton Head Island market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Hilton Head Island, and 61.1% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Hilton Head Island
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hilton Head Island High (assigned) 9-12 4.9 mi
- Hilton Head Island School for the Creat... (assigned) 1-5 5.0 mi
- Heritage Academy 5-12 1.1 mi
- Sea Pines Montessori Academy PK-8 1.5 mi
- Hilton Head Preparatory School PK-12 1.6 mi
- Hilton Head Island International Baccal... 1-5 5.0 mi
- Hilton Head Island Middle 6-8 5.2 mi