, , SC
Sold on 6/29/12: $64,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:833 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1979
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $64,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow531
- Last Remodel Year1979
- Parcel #R553 018 000 067C 0023
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID68819046
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$129,374||$114K – $147K||+$189||$155||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,062/mo||$722 – $1.5K/mo||-$29||$1.27||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts South Carolina home values will rise 1.3% next year. Among Hilton Head Island homes, this home is valued 61.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 58.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hilton Head Island market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Hilton Head Island, and 61.1% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Hilton Head Island
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hilton Head Island High (assigned) 9-12 5.2 mi
- Hilton Head Island School for the Creat... (assigned) 1-5 5.2 mi
- Sea Pines Montessori Academy PK-8 0.9 mi
- Hilton Head Preparatory School PK-12 0.9 mi
- Heritage Academy 5-12 1.3 mi
- Hilton Head Island International Baccal... 1-5 5.2 mi
- Hilton Head Island Middle 6-8 5.5 mi