Saw Creek Estates, Bushkill, PA 18324
By Owner: $189,000
Zestimate®: $171,952Update your Zestimate
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,800 sq ft
- Lot:0.72 acres
- Year Built:1992
- Heating Type:Baseboard
We are about to remodel the entire home to make it look like new! Of course you are welcome to purchase it before we do so, as the home is truly in move-in condition as it is, for only $149,900. Or, if you prefer, you can wait until we do our usual magic touches to it, upgrading the kitchen and baths, repainting, etc., and we will be offering the home for approximately $179,900. Either way, this home is simply stunning!
Your wonderful Dream Home welcomes you with a lovely entrance foyer that leads you to your breathtaking, grand living room with its propane fireplace, large circle top windows, vaulted ceiling, and beautiful ceiling fans.. absolutely gorgeous - right out of a magazine!
The whole family will be enjoying meals together in your over-sized eat-in kitchen, with plenty of room for daily dining. When it comes to entertaining, impress your guests with your bright and spacious formal dining room that opens onto a beautiful deck, where you can relax after dinner, sipping cocktails under a billion twinkling stars.
At the end of the evening, three beautiful bedrooms welcome your family to a peaceful nights sleep. All the bedrooms are nicely sized. All sport ceiling fans for your comfort. Your master ensuite, again, comes right out of a magazine with its bay window, tray ceiling, ceiling fan,and walk-in closet, It continues on into your incredible master bath with double sinks, whirlpool tub, and a separated area for the toilet and walk-in shower. This beauty isnt just for the master either! On to the second bedroom and again youll be wowed by its vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, and circle top window. A dream bedroom for certain! The nicely sized third bedroom, of course, again has a lovely ceiling fan and a large closet with sliding doors.
As amazing as all that is, it doesnt stop there! A bonus room makes for a wonderful home office. Theres also the walk-out basement which offers you an additional 900 square feet thats ready for you to finish off any way youd like... man cave, woman cave, kid cave... limited only by your imagination!
Did we even mention the two-car garage? The circular driveway and parking area that can accommodate lots of off-street parking? And above the garage, a huge finished and heated storage area, replete with closets and windows! And yes, of course it has central A/C.
This is truly a fantasy Dream Home, at a price you could never fathom in NY or NJ! Thats why commuters are flocking to the Poconos... a Dream Home, a fabulous price, all within a reasonable commuter distance for those who work in NYC at a mere 90 minutes from the GW bridge, or only 10 minutes to the MARTZ commuter bus.
Theres just no reason to wait! Call now for more information, or to make an appointment to see Your Dream Home! (516)248-4663
The premier ammenity-filled community reasonably located for the daily commuter.
- Days on Zillow126
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Basketball Court
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Gated Entry
- Additional FeaturesNOTE: THE HISTORY SHOWN BY ZILLOW & ZESTIMATE ARE IN ERROR AND ARE NOT CORRECT FOR THIS LISTING!!!
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Zillow Home ID2119371089
- Neighborhood NameSaw Creek Estates
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for Saw Creek Estates
- 7004 Woodbridge Dr W Bushkill, PA$101K------
- 606 Mountain View Way Bushkill, PA$83K------
- 602 Mountain View Way Bushkill, PA$94K32.01,800
- 613 Mountain View Way Bushkill, PA$84K------
- 19 At The Fls Bushkill, PA$89K------
- 52 At The Fls Bushkill, PA$151K------
- 13 At The Fls East Stroudsburg, PA$235K42.52,856
- 1 At The Fls Bushkill, PA$84K------
- 172 At The Fls Bushkill, PA$76K------
- 5 At The Fls Bushkill, PA$83K------
- 7 At The Fls Bushkill, PA$120K------
- 9 At The Fls Bushkill, PA$79K------
- 10 At The Fls Bushkill, PA--------