Sunset Magazine Idea House, Manhattan Beach, CA 9026650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Distinguished Tomaro Design Group Architectural Design, this luxury home has been completed with nothing but top-of-the-line finishes and features in order to meet the specifications required by Sunset Magazine. An interior design team was brought in to bring the concept together in conjunction with a large team of our very own local contractors and the result is one of the most stunning homes to be offered for sale in the area.
When the Sunset Idea House closes its doors on Sept. 7, 2014, the house will be left with outstanding upgrades from Sunset?s vendors, such as the full line of DISC Interiors Collection of Luxury home window treatments by Smith + Noble, the first ever residential application of the Mitsubishi Electric intuitive HVAC system, the retractable awning and pergola cover by Sunbrella, the Vantage Home Automation System, handcrafted cabinet hardware by local artisans, custom hand-painted wallpaper by Krane, wall art treatments by Londubh Studio, hand made and hand painted tiles by Cle and Sabine Hill, and much more . . .
There are a few homes on somewhat larger than typical East Manhattan sized lots (50×150 is common) that share the private exclusivity of the Terraza Estates landscape, and while not as large, the backyards border some of the most exclusive homes in all of Manhattan Beach. One such home recently was custom built on a lot that was privately purchased by a high profile university basketball coach. Another is the site of the 2014 Sunset Magazine Idea House, which is currently open for public home tours and allows a peek into the Terraza Estates lifestyle from the upper level of the home. The site of the Sunset Idea House is concurrently listed for sale at $4,000,000 and offers a slice of Terraza Estates living from its sprawling backyard oasis.
- 2 days on Zillow
- Parcel #: 000-00-000
- Zillow Home ID: 2105443086
Neighborhood for Sunset Magazine Idea House
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90266 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 650% higher than in Manhattan Beach, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90266 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manhattan Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90266 home values.
- 101 S Meadows Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$1.45M321,750
- 105 N Meadows Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$2.37M444,386
- 1301 1st St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.53M321,780
- 111 S Meadows Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$2.95M564,500
- 117 S Meadows Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$2.14M311,600
- 1300 1st St Manhattan Beach, CA$2.06M543,614
- 1307 1st St Manhattan Beach, CA$2.75M553,508
- 1248 2nd St Manhattan Beach, CA$2.31M543,065
- 1256 2nd St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.67M432,067
- 1300 2nd St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.19M311,051
- 1244 2nd St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.8M432,446
- 1306 1st St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.18M311,051
- 123 S Meadows Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$2.5M443,881
- 1306 2nd St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.21M311,051
- 1311 1st St Manhattan Beach, CA$2.07M543,358
- 1240 2nd St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.78M432,655
- 1301 Gates Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$1.24M311,051
- 1310 1st St Manhattan Beach, CA$2.13M633,127
- 1310 2nd St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.23M311,051
- 125 S Meadows Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$2.41M443,281
Nearby Schools in Manhattan Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!