, , TX 77705
Sold on 7/1/13:
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #019454000001800000000
- Zillow Home ID98897290
- Days on Zillow172
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|A licensed real estate professional should be contacted to provide additional information and analysis for a more accurate estimate of a property's value.|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$726/mo||$523 – $1K/mo||-$3||--||12/16/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 77705 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Beaumont as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 77705 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% less than in Beaumont, and 2.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 77705 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Beaumont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 77705 home values.
Nearby Schools in Beaumont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hamshire-Fannett Middle (assigned) 7-8 1.7 mi
- Hamshire-Fannett Intermediate School (assigned) 4-6 1.8 mi
- Hamshire-Fannett High (assigned) 9-12 7.0 mi
- Hamshire-Fannett Elementary PK-3 1.6 mi
- Jefferson County Youth Academy 6-12 7.0 mi
- Dishman Elementary PK-5 7.5 mi
- Amelia Elementary PK-5 9.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005