Tarbox Road, Rindge, NH 034613 beds, 2 baths, 3,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Full privacy in a secluded setting
- All your conveniences located close by
- Woods and wildlife all about you
- FiberOptic (speed of light!) Internet access is installed
- Adjoining land is "under current use" for farming and forestry
Beautifully appointed with two acres of land on a cul-de-sac just minutes from groceries, dining and shopping, this home offers over 3,000 feet of living space spread out over two floors with 10 rooms, two bathrooms, and a bright, airy interior.
The wood burning stove, vaulted ceilings, eat-in kitchen, attached garage, and huge wrap-around deck are all added pluses.
Fields, forest, walking and biking trails are a short walk from your front door. Deer, turkey, coyote, and even moose have often visited.
The land adjoining is under "current use" for farming and forestry. That's very fresh fruit and veggies just around the corner.
Fall and winter deliver magnificent colors and skiing. Summer brings your vegetable and flower gardens to life. New England is a great place to live.
Ever have to work from home? FiberOptic (speed of light) Internet is currently installed at 15 Mbps (down & up); options go as high as 100/25.
To see if this is your home ...
Call 603-784-5533 Cell: 603-562-7139
More detailed info: tonyandjoellendambrosio.com
View an outside walkaround at: http://youtu.be/44WmFakD4so
- Lot: 2.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- There are just 3 bedrooms per realtor specs. There are 5 rooms that could be used as bedrooms.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,150 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2117860635
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for Tarbox Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03461 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% lower than in Rindge, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03461 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rindge.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 25 Tarbox Dr Rindge, NH$207K323,150
- 26 Tarbox Dr Rindge, NH$171K222,248
- 147 Thomas Rd Rindge, NH$318K32.52,390
- 185 Thomas Rd Rindge, NH$418K534,380
- 170 Thomas Rd Rindge, NH$161K321,365
- 476 Us Route 202 Rindge, NH$185K311,196
- 180 Thomas Rd Rindge, NH$184K321,827
- 190 Thomas Rd Rindge, NH$163K31.51,050
- 200 Thomas Rd Rindge, NH$156K311,196
- 152 Hunt Hill Rd Rindge, NH$244K322,101
- 146 Hunt Hill Rd Rindge, NH$217K31.52,072
- 147 Hunt Hill Rd Rindge, NH$209K211,176
- 212 Thomas Rd Rindge, NH$160K321,657
- 138 Hunt Hill Rd Rindge, NH$251K32.51,258
- 137 Hunt Hill Rd Rindge, NH$203K32993
- 233 Thomas Rd Rindge, NH$185K221,008
- 129 Hunt Hill Rd Rindge, NH$225K41.51,702
- 25 Mcgregor Dr #A Hinsdale, NH$70K1--144
- 25 Mcgregor Dr #B Hinsdale, NH$69K11112
- 23 Mcgregor Dr Hinsdale, NH$71K11216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!