Vista St, Los Angeles (City), CA 90046
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:Contact for details
- Single Family:5,357 sq ft
- Lot:11,636 sq ft
- Year Built:1924
- Heating Type:Other
- Days on Zillow236
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile, Other
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Library
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #12627427
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictOther
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeSpanish
- Zillow Home ID2116616997
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$11,266,741||$3.83M – $22.5M||-$133,852||$2,103||05/23/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$17,010/mo||$2.7K – $34K/mo||+$786||$3.18||05/13/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Hollywood home values will rise 9.7% next year, compared to a 11.1% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood homes, this home is 2557.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 583.5% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood home values.
Neighborhood for Vista Street
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- Gardner Street Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.4 mi
- Fairfax Senior High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Hubert Howe Bancroft Middle (assigned) 5-8 1.5 mi
- Larchmont Charter-West Hollywood School... K-2 0.3 mi
- Fountain Day School PK-6 0.4 mi
- West Hollywood Opportunity School 8-12 0.5 mi
- West Hollywood College Preparatory Scho... PK-12 0.5 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005