, , WA
Sold on 9/7/12: $225,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #2524069123
- Zillow Home ID96675387
- Days on Zillow549
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,451/mo||$958 – $1.9K/mo||+$58||--||03/03/2014|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Issaquah home values will rise 5.9% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Seattle Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Issaquah market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.4% less than in Seattle Metro, and 42.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Issaquah home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Issaquah home values.
- 7070 270th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$2.65M57.07,350
- 7061 270th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$1.73M56.06,400
- 27208 SE Grand Ridge Dr Issaquah, WA$2.33M44.04,500
- 26818 SE Grand Ridge Dr Issaquah, WA$2.79M55.07,785
- 7001 272nd Ave SE Issaquah, WA$450K12.751,950
- 7069 270th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$1.82M54.756,490
- 7025 272nd Ave SE Issaquah, WA$365K41.51,690
- 7229 272nd Ave SE Issaquah, WA$381K21.751,920
- 7229 272nd Ave SE Issaquah, WA--------
- 7123 272nd Ave SE Issaquah, WA--------