- Lot: 56.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 130 days on Zillow
- Views: 460 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 99718
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 676 sqft
- Tennis Court
- View: City, Mountain
- Water: Well
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Area Description: Country Living
- Views: Scenic
- Road Type: Town Street
- Property Description: Acreage
- Area Description: Fishing
- Area Amenities: Area Fishing
- Area Amenities: Area Hunting
- Lot Description: Access Type - Road
- Area Description: Hunting
- Area Amenities: Biking
- Area Amenities: Boating
- Area Amenities: Biking Path
- Area Amenities: Outdoor Activities
- Area Amenities: Area Hiking
- Area Amenities: Area Skiing
- Area Amenities: Area Snowmobiling
- Road Type: Private Road
- Area Amenities: Area Climbing
- Area Amenities: Stables
- Area Description: Skiing
- Area Description: Privacy
- Lot Size: 50-100 Acres
- Exterior material: Wood
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 56
- Floor size: 3,312 sqft
- Parcel #: 36460030000000030070010000
- Zillow Home ID: 31634055
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-350K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13820, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Town of Oneonta, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 13820 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Oneonta.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 28 State St|
Nearby Schools in Town of Oneonta
Oneonta Senior High (assigned)9-120.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!