X-28 Linden Ln, Stone Harbor, NJ 082473 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,775 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2002
- 518 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $789
- MLS #: 151300
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 37
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1000084 0300110
- Zillow Home ID: 38380171
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for X-28 Linden Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stone Harbor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.2% lower than in Ocean City Metro, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Stone Harbor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ocean City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stone Harbor home values.
- X-26 Linden Ln Stone Harbor, NJ$517K----792
- 265 84th St Stone Harbor, NJ$740K------
- X-27 Linden Ln Stone Harbor, NJ$536K------
- 8410 3rd Ave Stone Harbor, NJ$695K----1,179
- 8400 3rd Ave Stone Harbor, NJ$772K32--
- 280 85th St Stone Harbor, NJ$706K32--
- X-30 Linden Ln Stone Harbor, NJ$704K------
- 278 85th St Stone Harbor, NJ$776K------
- X-20 Linden Ln Stone Harbor, NJ$456K------
- 261 84th St Stone Harbor, NJ$637K321,656
- 284 85th St Stone Harbor, NJ$700K----819
- 288 84th St # A Stone Harbor, NJ$557K32--
- 288 84th St Stone Harbor, NJ$544K32--
- 288 84th St # B Stone Harbor, NJ$543K32--
- 276 85th St Stone Harbor, NJ$778K421,895
- X-18 Linden Ln Stone Harbor, NJ$574K32743
- 288 85th St Stone Harbor, NJ$846K------
- 272 85th St Stone Harbor, NJ$651K------
- X-16 Linden Ln Stone Harbor, NJ$393K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!