This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $875K-1.02M.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $14.6K
- The average cost for a deck addition in San Bruno is $11,685.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $26.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Bruno is $21,497.
Price / Tax History
**OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY, SEPT 19th @ 10AM - 10:30AM
Come home to this beautiful & bright San Bruno rancher that has been lovingly cared for and upgraded!
Just minutes away from the hustle and bustle of San Francisco, this home transports you to different time and place where you have time to relax, catch your breath and enjoy the natural beauty present all around you!
Features of this home include:
- Real hardwood floors in living areas & travertine tile in the bathrooms/ kitchen
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Bosch gas oven/range, dishwasher and refrigerator (with ice maker)
- New gas fireplace in family room plus central heating
- Double pane windows
- Large bonus room great for entertainment!
- Office/third bedroom with additional electric outlets
- Large backyard and several fruit trees (lemon, orange, apple)!
- Washer and Dryer in garage (High efficiency and high capacity)
- Attached 2 car garage has plenty of storage and extra refrigerator/freezer
- Updated water heater & exterior paint
- Gardener included!
Convenient and fast access to San Francisco, SFO and Biotech/High Tech companies. Easy access to highways 280, 380, 1 and 101!
Very close to Lunardis Market, Bayhill Shopping Center and Tanforan Mall.
- Small pets considered with additional security deposit
- No smoking!!
Professionally managed by:
Five Star Property Management
(415) 937-1599 Info Line**
Five Star Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent online 24/7 via Check, Debit or Credit card, thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
You can also view account information and create & track maintenance requests online from the comfort of your home or on the go with your mobile device!
**Please note that we no longer offer individual showings as each mile driven contributes to global climate change. We now offer open house viewings & strongly encourage people to walk, bicycle, car pool or make best use of public transit!
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- All time views: 2,500
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $821,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Central Heating
- Close to biking and nature trails
- Hardwood Floors
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Two Car Garage
- Updated Electrical
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Lot depth: 100 ft
- Lot width: 50 ft
- Parcel #: 019073040
- Zillow Home ID: 15494457
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Nearby Schools in San Bruno
Peninsula High (Continuation) School (assigned)9-120.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!