Details of the home
- Completely remodeled in 2012 with new plumbing, new electrical 200 watt service, a tankless water heater, new central heating, dual paned windows, bamboo flooring, quartz counter tops and recessed lighting
- 4 bedrooms plus family room/ 5th bedroom and 3 full baths
- Spacious living / dining great room with inviting fireplace as the ideal gathering spot
- Gourmet kitchen features stainless steel Bosch appliances and an island with breakfast bar and opens both to the great room and to a deck overlooking the private rear yard
- Upper level offers 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, including the master suite with a chic master bath featuring a curbless shower with dual rain forest heads, a walk in closet and a charming balcony
- Lower Level offers the 4th bedroom and 3rd full bath plus a separate family room pre-wired for surround sound (which could also be a 5th bedroom), separate wet bar area, and a large laundry room with sink and shelving
- Wide gated driveway accommodates four vehicles and leads to a detached over-sized 2-car garage
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and private fenced rear yard with automated sprinkler system
- Easily accessed sub-area with adequate height to maneuver provides huge storage area for bikes, boxes, and miscellaneous and sundry items
- Ideally located, very close to neighborhood schools and not far from Stanford University, Palo Alto and Menlo Park
- Lot: 6,270 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 49 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 2,540
- All time views: 4,240
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $544
- MLS #: ML81517441
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,270 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95 ft
- Lot width: 66 ft
- Parcel #: 069074140
- Zillow Home ID: 15591037
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Price / Tax History
Homes like this sold for $1.43-1.83M.
Popularity on Zillow
4,240 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.