Is this your rental?
Get a monthly local market report with comparable rentals in your area.List your rental - for free!
Thanks for signing up
You will receive the report you requested. Zillow can also help you:
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $366-485K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- All time views: 1,432
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $229
- Parking: 477 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Accepting Backups
- Additional Listing Info: Continue to Show
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Bedrooms: Master Suite/Retreat
- Building Type: Detached
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Eat in Kitchen
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Exterior: Stucco
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Fireplaces: Family Room
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Fireplaces: Yes
- Flooring: Carpet - Wall to Wall
- Flooring: Vinyl/Linoleum
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Heating: Forced Air
- Horse Property: No
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Agency
- Lot Location: Court
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Pool: Pool - No
- Roof: Tar and Gravel
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Sewer Septic: Sewer in Street
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Style: Ranch
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- View: Ocean
- Water: Public
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 012622020000
- Zillow Home ID: 19340593
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Seaside
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!