This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
* Nature Stone Entry Way; Oversized Window in Living Room Provides Abundant Day Light in Living Room; Upgraded Window Shutter;
* Rich Hardwood Flooring in Living Room & Family Room;
* Wood Burning Fireplace in Family Room with Granite Face Surround;
* Kitchen Appoints Ceramic Tile Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, European Style Exhaust Hood & Granite Counter Top w/ Full Back Splash; Dual Pantries;
* Master Bathroom Features Designer Vanity Sinks, Large Soaking Jacuzzi Tub, Hand Set Tile Stall Shower with Frameless Glass Enclosure;
* Fully Remodeled Hallway Bathrooms;
* Ceiling Fan & Recessed Lighting; Upgraded Copper Piping;
* Newer Roof with Sun Tunnels;
* Convenient Inside Laundry Room;
* Park-Like Front and Backyard with Mature Trees;
* Low HOA Fee: $135 Per Year;
* Minutes Away From Major Freeway I-880;
- Lot: 9,947 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 1,412 all time views
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $630,000
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,102 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Parcel #: 501 064403700
- Zillow Home ID: 25007518
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $840K-1.24M.
Price / Tax History
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glenmoor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% less than in Fremont, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenmoor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenmoor home values.
|4989 Mattos Dr Fremont, CA||$779K||3||1.5||1,626|
|Mattos Dr Fremont, CA||$779K||3||1.5||1,626|
|4998 Sterling Dr Fremont, CA||$1.12M||5||1.5||2,340|
|4984 Sterling Dr Fremont, CA||$876K||3||2.5||1,757|
|4973 Mattos Dr Fremont, CA||$916K||4||2.5||1,785|
|4968 Sterling Dr Fremont, CA||$1.02M||3||4.5||2,054|
|38240 Blacow Rd Fremont, CA||$767K||3||1.5||1,494|
|4992 Mattos Dr Fremont, CA||$732K||3||2.5||1,329|
|4957 Mattos Dr Fremont, CA||$775K||3||1.5||1,611|
|5002 Mattos Ct Fremont, CA||$861K||3||2||1,767|
|4952 Sterling Dr Fremont, CA||$921K||3||1.5||1,805|
|5007 Mattos Ct Fremont, CA||$878K||3||2||1,767|
|5019 Mattos Ct Fremont, CA||$786K||3||2.25||1,960|
|4976 Mattos Dr Fremont, CA||$786K||3||1.5||1,533|
|5006 Mattos Ct Fremont, CA||$946K||3||2.5||1,963|
|4936 Sterling Dr Fremont, CA||$738K||3||1.5||1,487|
|5011 Mattos Ct Fremont, CA||$892K||3||3||1,902|
|4941 Mattos Dr Fremont, CA||$1.21M||5||4||2,873|
|38260 Blacow Rd Fremont, CA||$644K||3||2||1,092|
|4981 Sterling Dr Fremont, CA||$746K||3||1.5||1,458|
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!