Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $104-185K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $7.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Mohawk is $19,957.
Estimated value increase: $3.9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Mohawk is $10,512.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 2.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- All time views: 1,248
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Heat pump, Stove
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $210,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 629 sqft
- Partial basement, 945 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 163 ft
- Lot width: 120 ft
- Parcel #: 21280312004800010650000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30523231
Sell Your Home on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Mohawk
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!