This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,502 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1966
- Views: 423 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $21,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- View: Territorial
- Additional Rooms \ Great Room
- Amenities \ Community Boat Dock
- Amenities \ Community Room
- Amenities \ Streetlight
- Availability Type \ Annual
- Bedrooms \ 1 Bed
- Building Design \ Low Rise (1-3)
- Canal Width \ Canal Width 200+
- Community Type \ Condo\Hotel
- Community Type \ Non-Gated
- Construction \ Concrete Block
- Development \ RIVER GARDEN CONDOMINIUM
- Elevator \ None
- Equipment \ Range
- Furnished Desc \ Unfurnished
- Heating system: Central Electric
- Interior Features \ High Speed Available
- Interior Features \ Window Coverings
- Owner Pays \ Lawn Care
- Owner Pays \ Trash Removal
- Parking \ 1 Assigned
- Parking \ Covered
- Pets \ Not Allowed
- Rear Exposure \ SW
- Restrictions \ No RV
- Security \ None
- Tenant Pays \ Application Fee
- Tenant Pays \ Full Electric
- Tenant Pays \ Full Telephone
- Tenant Pays \ Internet Access
- Tenant Pays \ Long Distance Telephone
- View Type: River
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 074425P30020E0520
- Zillow Home ID: 45406164
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $36-80K.
Price / Tax History
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33916, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 135.2% greater than in Fort Myers, and 421.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33916 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!