This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 782 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $159,900
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: Is Not Present
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Basement: Full Basement
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Driveway Type: Crushed Stone
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Foundation Size Source: Town Records
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Private Well
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: R:225 N:135
- Zillow Home ID: 61802118
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-242K.
Price / Tax History
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06085, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1316.8% higher than in Hartford, and 1829.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06085 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06085 home values.
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!