This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $28-63K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- All time views: 223
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Stove Top
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: None
- Basement: None
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Full Storm Windows
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Gated Community: No
- Handicap Accessibility: Yes
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Mobile Home
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 924 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0052870001
- Zillow Home ID: 61994114
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Norwich
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!