This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 9,198
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $508,900
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Attached Master Bathroom
- Amenities \ Built-in Bookcases
- Amenities \ Countertop(s) - Granite
- Amenities \ Crown Molding
- Amenities \ Drapery Rods
- Amenities \ Wood Floors
- Appliances \ Dryer - Front Loading
- Appliances \ Icemaker
- Appliances \ Oven \ Range - Electric
- Appliances \ Washer \ Dryer - Stacked
- Condo Coop Payment Freq \ None
- Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Breakfast Bar
- HOA Payment Freq \ None
- HOA \ Y
- Last Update Type \ OTHER
- Listing Status \ Active
- Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE
- Ownership \ Condo
- Parking \ On-site Prk\Rent
- SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Type \ Hi-Rise 9+ Floors
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Stone
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 994 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0455 2025
- Zillow Home ID: 63890204
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Washington is $19,709.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $7.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Washington is $17,392.
Homes like this sold for $569-725K.
Price / Tax History
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.3% greater than in Washington, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
|Other Units in this Building (188)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 777 7th St NW|
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!